Tag archive for ‘dynamic rehearsal’
Well, our presentation went out without much of a hitch last week; we weren’t completely pleased with how much we were able to explain, because the implementation of the project can get confusing and we got caught up in the details without giving a lot of the big picture. We did play the video first, [...]
Well, after many hours of deliberations and redesigns, the final version of our Dynamic Rehearsal interface will be presented this afternoon! I’m quite pleased with the interface, and I think the elements are looking a hundred times better than the last implementation. There are still a lot of bugs to be worked out of [...]
After the interface of our original working implementation was proven terrible last week, I worked up some new elements for the next phase of implementation in Microsoft Blend, which is an XAML godsend when you want to spend 30 minutes doing a three hour project. It generates some additional markup to deal with in the [...]
Over the last two weeks, our project group has been working to implement a preliminary version of our Dynamic Rehearsal project, spending days and nights programming in C# on the Microsoft Surface Simulator. Our goals were to implement high fidelity look to the project and a medium-low fidelity interaction model, and we made it part [...]
At one of our last meetings for the Dynamic Rehearsals project, it became clear that we had different conceptions of how a user would interact within the main rehearsal screen. Moving through a video timeline is a difficult interaction to reinterpret for the surface.
In the end, we decided to simplify the interaction by synchronizing the [...]